Daimon srl provides Clients, mainly international enterprise companies, with Consulting and expertise on huge projects.
We are currently looking for experienced and passionate Technical Architect to be involved in a huge and international project. The Technical Architect is responsible for Value Creation by defining the main drivers for the application architecture. He will lead the development teams to select and evolve the best technics, technologies, patterns and processes to meet the application requirements.
Technical Architect is responsible for the processes that link its product line development teams with the other development teams. Leggi/Chiudi tutto
You will have the chance to work with other passionate developers, in a complex and interesting environment.
The activities will last for several years and requires full time availability, working from the same time zone as Italy and a fluency in spoken and written English.
Needed skills include:
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
• Demonstrated awareness of the full Systems Engineering lifecycle with practical experience in a few key SE processes
• Performing Solution Architecture for large and complex solutions across the enterprise
• Strategize, Design, Architect and Lead the deployment of scalable Big Data & Cloud solutions
• Container engines: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EC2 Containers, Google Container Engineer
• Multiple Cloud distributions: AWS, S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS, NoSQL, EMR and/or Google Cloud, BigQuery or Azure, HDInsights
• depth knowledge of Python and Spark
• APIs, product implementation, and integrations
• Fluency in spoken and written English (min. C1)
• Full time availability
• Working from the same time zone as Italy
Nice to have:
• Fluency in Italian
If you are interested, please state your availability and provide some details on your expertise.
Looking forward to speaking to you soon,